martes, 12 de mayo de 2020

A concert worth remembering


Hi everybody, today I will talk about the first concert I have seen, it was the band “Foo fighters” in January 2015. It took place at the athletic track of the National Stadium in Santiago, Chile. I didn´t really understand the lirics of their songs very much back then, because they are a Norte American band, but the instruments and the rhythm were wonderful. 
I have always liked this type of music since I was a teenager, the concert was brilliant and very exciting, the best part was when they played my favourite songs.
I went to this concert with my dad and we have a lot of fun. My dad is a fan of the band “Nirvana” which fell apart due to the suicide of its singer Kurt Cobain, however the drummer Dave Grohl formed a new band called Foo Fighters. At the end of the concert my dad left a little sad because they didn’t play any Nirvana songs. Anyway that day was amazing.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario