martes, 2 de junio de 2020

A person I would like to meet


Hi everyone

Today I will talk about one person I would like to meet, he is Charles Aránguiz, the professional football player. He born in Puente Alto, just like me. He was part of the golden generation of the national team, winning two American Cups being a fundamental piece in both. But for me the most important tournament we won was the Sudamerican Cup for the "Club Universidad de Chile", because since I was little I am a fan of this team, and this tournament is the only one we have won in history of the club.

Anyway the most important thing about my admiration for Charles Aránguiz is his humility and never forget its principles, until this days he continues helping the people of his village, as he did the last month donating medical supplies to the community health center.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario