viernes, 26 de junio de 2020

Postgraduate Studies

Hi everyone,

When I entered university I had too many illusions with graduate studies, however, nowadays I don't have enough money or the desire to continue studying in my current career.
But if I had the opportunity to study what I like being a chef in the future. I would actually prefer get out this country, to some country in Europe like France or Italy, where gastronomic culture is more developed.
Due the characteristics of the job, I would obviously prefer to study in the kitchen full time and also learn the technique in a practical way.
Anyway this is a very optimistic idea, since I must first finish my current career, then study gastronomy then have graduate studies.

Although dreaming is free.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario