miércoles, 10 de junio de 2020

How green are you?

Hi everyone,
I learned and learn to this day to take care of the environment through many ways, but always starting from my home through simple actions such as recycling "TetraPak" boxes or glass bottles. Currently many pages or social networks invite to do friendly practices.
I use a bike every time I can, however, I have to travel long distances to transport, I don't use it as much I would like.
I don't really do a lot of things to lower my carbon footprint, beyond recycling or not use very much plastic, maybe I should change.
In Santiago I think that its very difficult to change the thinking of normal people and the government. But the new generations must make a major change before its too late.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario